Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Guess Who's back

OK I have gone over 9 months without posting and almost 10 months without running a race. I am freaking antsy!!! I feel an urge in my stomach to run and have been able to a couple times the past couple weeks. Tonight I took my last final for this semester and am looking at 3 weeks off until classes start again. 3 weeks with just work and NO SCHOOL, so clearly I am trying to find a race I can sign up for to ensure motivation to get out there and run!! I will be around mid September for the Rock N Roll Half marathon, but the entry fee is close to $100 at this point...

Philly Half in November is 110 I think and the full is $130. I have off from school but it is my clinic make up day, in case I miss one of the other weekend clinics in the fall. If I were to commit to that I would have to be 100% sure I will not miss any weekend clinic (which I have not done yet) but I am hesitant to make that commitment until it is closer to the race. I wish there was a 10K or something similar the end of August or a Half marathon for Dec/Jan.... I am going to start the search.

I had to get it out there, I miss running. When I am not running it feels weird... I used to loath running in HS and college when I had to do it and now that I have not in close to a year...makes me sad. Time for a change..


No comments:

Post a Comment